YOUR MOST IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP
Since 1970 the National Association of Trial Lawyer Executives has worked to protect the civil justice system as well as to ensure family safety by providing its members with critical resources needed to guarantee their success. These resources enhance the overall functioning of trial lawyer associations by providing members with the latest in association management skills while focusing on the important issues facing all trial lawyer associations. Stronger trial lawyer associations will help to assure the continued protection of our civil justice system thus helping families everywhere stay safe.
Some benefits of NATLE membership include:
- Annual Meeting - Held every summer in conjunction with the American Association for Justice (AAJ) Annual Convention, this significant meeting covers all areas of association management including fundraising, PAC management, legislative strategy and issues, membership development and retention, affinity programs, hotel negotiations and meeting planning, and more!
- Governmental Affairs Conference- This meeting includes important updates and information on trends both at the federal level as well as with individual states pertaining to legislative issues. This is an important meeting for both the trial lawyer executive as well as elected officers and leadership. In addition, topics include information on grassroots campaigns, building coalitions, campaign and candidate information and quite often presentations from noteworthy legislators working hard to protect family safety.
- Midwinter Meeting- More of the great educational opportunities available specifically for trial lawyer executives. Similar to our excellent Annual Meeting, this meeting is held in conjunction with ATLA's mid-winter conference. It is similar to the Annual Meeting in the variety of topics covered.
- Networking opportunities- As a NATLE member you'll enjoy camaraderie with the best and brightest trial lawyer executives. The insights and tips learned from rubbing shoulders with other NATLE members are invaluable! And, NATLE members put a high priority on helping their fellow members through sharing information and being there for those urgent requests.
- Listservs: One of the highest rated services for members, the NATLE listservs provide email conversations among members (and, on one listserv we include AAJ staff and other allies) on a multitude of topics related to your day-to-day business. It's the easiest way to gather quick information on an issue when time is of the essence.
- Affinity Programs -Programs available to help your association save money and earn non-dues revenue. Conference calls, broadcast faxing, web services, and discounts on supplies for your office equipment are just some of the programs offered.
These are just some of the important reasons to join. Why wait a minute longer? Join today and start enjoying the many benefits of NATLE membership.