Complete this simple form and our SBA Loan Group representative, Jarret Prussin, will call you. Or, call 516/900-6905 for a 10-minute call to see if you qualify for the SBA Justice Loans program.
Financing Your Law Practice Couldn't Be Any Easier
Many attorneys find themselves case rich and cash poor. Modern litigation is expensive. Period. SBA Loans can be a life saver to pay off existing expensive debt, inject needed capital to expand your practice, or even purchase new office space.
SBA-Backed funding is low-cost and permanent. It cannot be canceled, modified, or require a forced pay down for the term of the loan, typically 10-25 years.
- Loans from $100,000 to $250,000 close in under 45 days.
- Borrow up to $5,000,000 for working capital
- Borrow up to $14,000,000 to Purchase Real Estate for Your Practice
- NO MORE high-interest rates
- NO MORE harsh reporting requirements
- NO MORE annual or forced pay downs
Make the call now: 516-900-6905. Or, complete this simple form and we'll call you.
The SBA Loan Group management team has over 35 years experience
in legal funding andSBA-backed lending.